We hand pick some of the smartest Brogues & Derby’s on the market at the moment, as featured in Client Style Guide #10. Including Burberry Prorsum, Diesel, Marsell, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, PS by Paul Smith, Ann Demeulemeester & Diesel Black Gold.
1. above: Burberry Prorsum Black Leather Quarter Brogues. Shop
2. above: Diesel Black Leather Screw-Studded Kalling Derbys. Shop
3. above: Marsèll Black Patent Leather Zucchina Derbys. Shop
4. above: Dolce & Gabbana Black Buffed Leather Classic Derbys. Shop
5. above: Alexander McQueen Black Leather Longwing Brogues. Shop
6. above: PS by Paul Smith Black Leather Starling Oxfords. Shop
7. above: Ann Demeulemeester Black Leather Heavy Sole Derbys. Shop
8. above: Diesel Black Gold Black Patent Zip-Up Derby. Shop
We last featured Money Clothing in Client Style Guide USA, with their amazing 10th-anniversary look-book and we were excited when we heard that they had collaborated with CLIENT favourite, Bobby Abley.
The Bobby Abley X Money range, aka ‘BAM’, features some signature pieces that scream ‘BOBBY ABLEY‘, including his love for Disney and we cannot forget that very recognisable MONEY logo. We love the all-over barbed wire print and the white forest birds from Snow White, the ‘Studio Abley’ logo and recognisable bold type plus the very cool nylon track pants (in grey and black).
The collection is both masculine and gender friendly, with mesh vests, figure-hugging tops, hoodies, shorts, cool tees and rucksacks and more. Abley has had three successful seasons at London’s MAN (read our interview with Bobby Abley from Client Style Guide #8) and this new collaboration is sure to be a big success. We love it!
For more information: